Chaffinch Student Living is a trading name of Gary Keeling/KGK Logistics. Where this policy uses the term “we, us or our” this refers to KGK Logistics T/A Chaffinch Student Living.
KGK Logistics reserves the right to make amendments to any part of this policy by updating the information contained in this page. You should check this page regularly to keep updated of any changes. This policy is effective from 1 July 2019.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Using Your Information
KGK Logistics requires this information to understand your needs and provide improved services. We require the information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
KGK Logistics is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to your requirements. The web application can tailor its operations to suit your requirements, likes and dislikes by gathering and maintaining information about your preferences.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website and service, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Using traffic log cookies we may identify which pages you are using. This helps us to analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for analytical purposes, after which your information is removed from our system.
Links to external websites
Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in a number of ways. These include:
- if you are required to fill in a form on the website, you may click the box to indicate that you do not wish us to use your information for direct marketing activity.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes and you wish to amend or re-confirm your preferences, please contact email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to KGK Logistics T/A Chaffinch Student Living, 6 Ambrose Place, Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 6XB.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.